8th Annual Orangeyes Open August 7th | Syracusefan.com

8th Annual Orangeyes Open August 7th

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Good news! I have received all the info you need to reserve a tee time or two in the prestigious Orangeyes Open.

It will be held at Foxfire Golf Course in beautiful Baldwinsville, NY on Saturday, August 7th at noon.

As always, we will be using a captain and crew format. So if you aren't great at golf, no problem. Your teammates have your back!

It is a great opportunity to meet with fellow SU fans, hobnob with board members, have some fun and honor the memory of a special man.

DJ.jpg

If you are not a golfer but want to participate, there is an option for dinner only. And I have attached a form that allows you to donate to a great cause if you want to help but can't get to Baldwinsville that day.

Hope to see a lot of people on the board on the course!

8th Annual Orangeyes Open Golf Tournament

Registration information

-$100 Golf/buffet (Includes rolling lunch on the turn).
-$35 Buffet only.

Skins

-$20 per team

Mulligans (Limit 1 per team)

-$20 per team (Each player gets 1).

Putting Contest (Located on the practice green)

-$5 for 3 putts.
-Make 1 and return for a putt off for a cash prize (50/50).

50/50 tickets

-$5 for 5. $10 for 10. $20 for an arm’s length.

Raffle tickets

-$1 per ticket.

Long Drive-hole #10 (Men & Women)

Closest to the pin #3 (Men) & #17 (Women)

1st place team-$160

2nd place team-$80

Attachments

• Orangeyes Open Donation Letter 2021.pdf
    199.2 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Thank you Tom for your enthusiastic post!
The only monies needed prior to the event would be for golf, dinner or any donations.
Payments/donations can be made to PayPal=brianj2323@gmail.com or Venmo=@Stephanie-Johnson-251
All other monies (ie. skins, mulligans, 50/50, auction/raffle, ect.) can take place at the event.
Please feel free to post your teams/questions/comments on this thread or DM me.

Last edited:
We are rapidly approaching August 7th. If you would like to attend, please reach out to me this week or next. I will need to secure commitments and payments as soon as possible. Donations are always welcomed. Thank you to everyone who has committed and contributed. Looking forward to seeing everyone for another successful event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom