9:40 Iowa St vs Purdue | Syracusefan.com

9:40 Iowa St vs Purdue

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Nothing to say really

Can we just get a good game?

Apparently this years tourney only allows 40 point blowouts or games decided by terrible officiating.

UVM clearly better than Iowa State.

This tournament sucks so bad.

Tomorrow better be all buzzer beaters to make up for unpteen blowouts and two close games that the officials decided they needed to mess up.

Purdue has FOUR guys averaging better than 3 assists per game. That's crazy for a season! I have them beating Kansas in my bracket. We'll see.

I was praying this would be a good game.

My god, this tournament is sooooooooooooo bad!!!

I should be watching curling, or this Vampire Diary show that Netflix just sent me a text alert to notify me is now available for my viewing pleasure instead. They can't possibly be this awful.

I was praying this would be a good game.

My god, this tournament is sooooooooooooo bad!!!

I should be watching curling, or this Vampire Diary show that Netflix just sent me a text alert to notify me is now available for my viewing pleasure instead. They can't possibly be this awful.
This feels so much like 2011, where some dog crap team is going to be champion...

::Watches Monte Morris::

Note to self:

"Stay calm. You've bashed Syracuse's recruiting enough today."

I really wish we'd offered Monte Morris.

What might have been these past three years where he would have started...

Swanagan is everything he's cracked up to be, btw.

Will be intersting to see where he gets drafted, and how his NBA career unfolds. I could totally see him dropping and ending up on a team like the Spurs, and killing it.

I agree with the Iowa State coach - I thought I saw a travel. Give me a replay!

I really wish we'd offered Monte Morris.

What might have been these past three years where he would have started...
He doesn't even look small to me. I thought that was the reason he wasn't offered?

He doesn't even look small to me. I thought that was the reason he wasn't offered?

I never heard that--interesting if true.

What I recall [and I qualify this by acknowledging that this is just off of memory] -- kid was a top 100 recruit from Detroit. He came to campus on his own dime to participate in our elite camp, and performed well. The whole reason he came was to earn a scholarship offer, and was going to commit if he got one. He was willing to come even if we landed Ennis.

He didn't get an offer.

Went to ISU, played behind a fifth year transfer who was an all american his freshman year, and then was a borderline all american the following year, and a high caliber starter the next three. Hard to believe that he wouldn't have been a huge impact player here.

Swanagan has 7 assists. God this team has NC talent.

Purdue is a scary team they can play big, small, really big, really small.

Man, I love watching teams that can dribble. :(

Why can't we recruit players that can dribble?

This big dude for ISU is built like a truck and is out there crossing people up. Where do these players come from? I'm happy if our big men can dribble once without turning it over.
I was thinking the same thing. This kid is impressive.

Gotta give ISU credit for staying at a high level after Niang. Good God, what is going on with us...

I'm just going to keep posting about ISU's big man - Burton.

We're over here crying about Lydon going pro and this guy is straight murdering people with crossovers and step backs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom