9:40 Iowa St vs Purdue | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

9:40 Iowa St vs Purdue

Swanagan is everything he's cracked up to be, btw.

Will be intersting to see where he gets drafted, and how his NBA career unfolds. I could totally see him dropping and ending up on a team like the Spurs, and killing it.

For sure on Swanigan and I dream of Monte Morris as well.

Purdue isn't adjusting awful coaching.
Swanagan doesn't have the lateral speed to defend Burton.

For sure on Swanigan and I dream of Monte Morris as well.

That is one of those misses on the recruiting trail that will haunt me.

We could have had him in the senior class of 2017 instead of, say, Ron Patterson. How differently would the last couple of years have unfolded if that were the case?

That is one of those misses on the recruiting trail that will haunt me.

We could have had him in the senior class of 2017 instead of, say, Ron Patterson. How differently would the last couple of years have unfolded if that were the case?
The hardest part is Morris wasn't a miss - it was a pass. Quade is a miss.

Iowa St is probably the smallest team top to bottom in the Tourney. Their system is creative and cool. Burton is our Paul Harris but better. He's like 6'5. Boeheim wouldn't be interested.

The hardest part is Morris wasn't a miss - it was a pass. Quade is a miss.

Semantics there, IMO. Kid was on campus with his mom, ready to commit. "Passing" on him was a huge mistake. Especially considering how the rest of the class of 2013 shaped up.

Really Purdue, taking a dive right now? You deserve to lose just for that.

Still pretty chalky. Is anyone going to win Warren Buffet's sweet sixteen money???

I'm just going to keep posting about ISU's big man - Burton.

We're over here crying about Lydon going pro and this guy is straight murdering people with crossovers and step backs.

I turned this game on late into the ISU run and thought Swanigan was playing with 4 fouls. Doesn't even look likes he's trying to keep Burton from blowing by him.

Burton is d impressive

Really Purdue, taking a dive right now? You deserve to lose just for that.

You have your game now since apparently the Tourney has been so bad!

Semantics there, IMO. Kid was on campus with his mom, ready to commit. "Passing" on him was a huge mistake. Especially considering how the rest of the class of 2013 shaped up.
When you compare him to what we favored/got, it is depressing.

Call it a jump ball just so Iowa State gets the ball back!!

(I don't really think it's a jump ball)

It's a system thing but would any Syracuse player besides Battle and maybe Lydon play major minutes on Iowa St or Purdue?

Swanigan looks like Arinze or Rick but the skill of like Webber or Robert Horry.

Show that free throw again - did the white kid on Iowa State just bat that to Purdue/Swanagan?

Too bad--ISU fought so hard to get back in it, they just couldn't quite get over the hump.

If only they hadn't dug themselves a 20 point hole.

Absolutely -- you don't think that White or Thompson would play on these teams?

Just my opinion but not a given. I could see Thompson getting some minutes on ISU. White some on Purdue. Iowa State really gets up and down and not sure either fit. Purdue and White is a better fit. Not sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom