9 teams that are higher on the S-curve | Syracusefan.com

9 teams that are higher on the S-curve

CuseBBall

Walk On
In my opinion there are 9 teams that "should" be ahead of us on the S-curve... In no particular order (well kinda in order, but that isn't the point)
Florida
Arizona
Wich St
Wisconsin
Michigan
UVA
Duke
Nova (yes we beat Nova, but NC State, BC, and GT beat us and I don't think they are ahead of us on the S-curve)
KU (their SOS will be rewarded)

That leaves 3 spots for the final 3, 3 seeds. I think the following teams will be considered...
L'ville (eye test, even though their numbers are awful... But if they beat Uconn tonight they should be ahead of us)
Cuse
Creighton
SD State (if the beat New Mexico tonight)
ISU (if they beat Baylor tonight)
Mich St (if they beat Wisconsin and Michigan)
Cincinnati (although they lost last night)

I don't think all is lost, and if we do get one of the last 3 seeds we will likely avoid Steven F Austin and Manhattan (unless they move them down to keep them near home in Buffalo... because if we are a 3 seed we will stay ahead of cinci and keep buffalo) in the first round. And likely get Nova or a hurting KU team as our 2 seed.
So while we are playing like garbage, the sky isn't falling.

What do you consider to be the "sky is falling" scenario? We've been horrid the past 7 games and have 0 momentum going into the tourney. It's irrelevant where we play at this point. If we play like we have the past month, we're not making it past the first weekend whether we're in Buffalo or California.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom