95-98 Bulls vs. 11-present Heat | Syracusefan.com

95-98 Bulls vs. 11-present Heat

Who do you have and why?

Bulls, and it isn't close. Jordan would eat anyone up who tried to guard him, Pippen would make James work on defense and would be all over him. Rodman would dominate the glass and could also guard James. Bulls played better defense, had more talent and a much better coach. Nightmare matchup for the Heat.

alphaorange said:
Bulls, and it isn't close. Jordan would eat anyone up who tried to guard him, Pippen would make James work on defense and would be all over him. Rodman would dominate the glass and could also guard James. Bulls played better defense, had more talent and a much better coach. Nightmare matchup for the Heat.

I'm not sure James would even guard Pippen if Jordan started to go off (as he probably would) then I think you see James on MJ which I think would make things a little tough on MJ. Rodman would eat up the boards, but I think it would be intense with him and Birdman underneath with bodies just continually flying (just imagine all the wacky hair and tats down there). The Heat usually have 4-5 guys on the floor that can really hurt you from anywhere on the court, the same cannot be said about the Bulls which I think is a big advantage along with the transition game which I think the Heat would have a big edge as well.

The Heat play great defense, don't think you're giving them enough credit on that end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom