A battle between Ashton and Wilson | Syracusefan.com

A battle between Ashton and Wilson

CaliCuse

All American
We are presumably the winners here . I gotta think that Funderburks's decision played at least a minor role in Wilson's decision . Having AA quality receivers catching your passes makes you look and be successful.

We are presumably the winners here . I gotta think that Funderburks's decision played at least a minor role in Wilson's decision . Having AA quality receivers catching your passes makes you look and be successful.
I highly doubt Funderburk had anything to do with it

OK
I highly doubt Funderburk had anything to do with it
OK great nothing. A shot that missed . Wilson just snapped off a decision and the subject never came up. I'm glad you were there for the process.

The battle will take place between Wilson, Hunt and the other QB we recruit this year.

OK
OK great nothing. A shot that missed . Wilson just snapped off a decision and the subject never came up. I'm glad you were there for the process.
Funderburk is an unproven WR that was number three on the depth chart at one of the four WR positions at Arkansa. I highly doubt his transfer made an impact. I'm going to guess that this kid really likes the offense, coaches, and school. That is why he is coming here.

Hunt will be a redshirt junior and Broyld will be a true junior when Wilson is a redshirt freshman.

This kid will not be battling anyone next year. It's Hunt or Broyld. There is no chance this kid starts.