A bubble team next year in a top heavy ACC... | Syracusefan.com

A bubble team next year in a top heavy ACC...

Hoov50

Starter
http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...oomed-for-a-rebuilding-year-in-2014-15/page/9

I love reading nonsense like this. When will people realize that just the 2-3 zone, the way it has been taught and played the last few years is enough to win us a lot of games. This "article" points to lack of rebounding and scoring as reasons we will be a bubble team. I won't try to predict the future, but if we are a bubble team it won't be because of a lack of scoring or rebounding since we haven't had either of those consistently the last few years anyway! If we are a bubble team it will be because of a lack of defense.

We're gonna take our lumps early. But there will be plenty of opportunities for marquis wins. The key is to stay afloat and improve in February.

How well we do by season's end depends on how fast our younger players improve their games and everyone works as a team.

We're gonna take our lumps early. But there will be plenty of opportunities for marquis wins. The key is to stay afloat and improve in February.

Yep. Hard to say what will happen. Two weeks before the SEC Tourney Kentucky was a bubble team. I just want to see the team improve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom