A Dead Man 0 #35 0 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

A Dead Man 0 #35 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Buddy laying the goose egg I guess isn’t any different than FSU’s best player sitting out due to disciplinary reasons. No?
Not really since they still played with 5 while we were playing with 4!

Buddy’s in a slump and it’s come at a really bad time but a lot of the posts in this thread are juvenile and just stupid.

Perhaps a slump, or simply being shut down against better athletes on better/more athletic teams. It’s problematic for Buddy, and likely will continue to be against athletically superior opponents.

Don’t understand the need to pile on and slag a kid that up until the last two games has been the second best player on the team

im sure he’s more upset than any of you
Yeh some people on here have agendas and make it personal. That being said if you want to criticize his performance he should be fair game same as every other player. He’s gone into a slump at the worst time and def hurt us the last few games. But we win as a team and lose as a team. We just don’t close out halves or games very well and that’s been our undoing this season.

This one hard to figure, Just so fing frustrating, we seem to have one of the big 3 scorers check out every fing ga

It's rare for 3 guys to be on from 3-point land in the same game, especially without solid post-play or penetrators who can draw doubles or attention from other defenders.

Don’t understand the need to pile on and slag a kid that up until the last two games has been the second best player on the team

im sure he’s more upset than any of you
People wait for this moment to get to bitch about buddy to prove a point over JB

He does it to Quincy, even when Quincy does well.
There was an article where QG says it doesn’t bother him and it makes him work harder. Different strokes for different folks

“We all just be so thankful that Jackson looked at the competition in front of him at Cuse next year and realized he wouldn't get playing time. I mean Buddy Boeheim's line today in their loss at Florida State was stellar. 0 points on 0-7 shooting, including 0-5 from three”

The boneyard is apparently paying attention to a top 10 3pt shooter in the country as they can’t make 3s themselves. Ouch

There was an article where QG says it doesn’t bother him and it makes him work harder. Different strokes for different folks

Even if it did bother QG, I wouldn't expect him to say that it did.

People wait for this moment to get to bitch about buddy to prove a point over JB

Oh, stop, I was bitching about this entire week before the last two games happened. It's pretty apparent what the issue is. Plenty of people recognize the issues, while acknowledging that he has a place on the team, and he's performing quite amazingly this season. He's been fantastic.

The agenda is on the other end - where people just yell numbers and pretend he's a VERY well-rounded player because he has good stats. And won't address anything else because of it - defense, ball handling, etc. - pretty much anything related to being a SG outside of three point shooting.

"Haters" of who/what? Buddy, JB, Syracuse Basketball, Syracuse University, CNY, NYS, or all of the above?
People that think they know more about Basketball and Cuse more then JB

JB, to his credit realized this pretty early and gave Goodine some run. Had Brycen been more aggressive and saw a shot or two go down it could have really changed things. JB did realize we needed Quincy and Brycen on the floor for stretches to compete athletically. That I was happy about.

Buddy is a wonderful kid and an above average player, and I’m very glad he’s ours for the next 2.5 years.

But in my opinion, he receives less criticism of his game than other past/present players specifically as a result of who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom