A few things I learned today, nothing mind blowing | Syracusefan.com

A few things I learned today, nothing mind blowing

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
1. Burke left with a concussion after first play, was out of it
2. Anderson is a train wreck right now but is playing hurt he is hobbling out there
3. Clemson fans ain't even close to being remotely classy
4. I sit behind the su bench and I will say Drew Allen is a classy a kid on the sidelines as you will see out there. Involved and very very supportive. Good guy

5. Crume just about lost his after the 3rd or 4th touchdown. He was in every defensive backs face afterwards. Through a frucking fit on the sidelines. I like shafer but u questions his control of the kids, these kids look really undisciplined on the sidelines, kids don't seem focused

Bullogh is a turd, he frucking blows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Our front 7 looks solid

I thought our d line played good enough. and that is slightly upsetting to me.

I'd like to see Dyshawn Davis be louder and more exciting.

Spruill is playing great. You don't here Davis' name much anymore.

I thought Whigham played a pretty decent game. I would like to see him get Andersons time.

I learned their DB's were 3 inches taller than our WR's, their WR's were 3 inches taller than our DB's and their OL/DL were 3 inches taller than our OL/DL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I learned their DB's were 3 inches taller than our WR's, their WR's were 3 inches taller than our DB's and their OL/DL were 3 inches taller than our OL/DL.

There were a couple times West was on a guy 4 inches shorter than him. The main thing was speed. Watkins has to have like 5 gears.

Clemson is #3 in the country for a reason... We were out coached, out schemed and way way way out talented today. Thus 49-14. Makes sense.

We never really had a chance would have taken a genius like plan just to keep it close. Chad Morris makes the big peps for a reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Talent matters. I know star ratings are derided around here, but apparently they matter.

This team is still better in so many ways from G-Rob days and we are In game 5 of a coaching change playing a Top 5 team. We also just played two teams that, from a talent/athleticism perspective, were as far off as these teams today.

Gotta keep it in perspective. We aren't Clemson in the football field.

44cuse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

we dont have top 50 talent- and our staff isnt very good-

we all dreamed of a real game on national tv signaling our arrival -
yet again all we did was look like a bag of crap on holiday

Clemson is the new West Virginia.

D in the 3rd quarter did its job. Running the same play to the same after 20 times was the worst. When your down like that I'd rather see 3 and outs with 3 different plays.

Speed speed speed. We need more of it.
we hear every year how we now have some-
and as soon as a big national tv game shows up we look like the slowest team ever

I learned we need to break out the check book for some coordinators to start to help Schafer. Rookie OC vs Morris was a total mismatch and not close. Morris makes $1.2MM as an OC.. we can't do that much for an OC but we have to do better than we are.

Also, we need to beat NC State and forget this one. Clemson is as good as advertised.

Our secondary is not a good secondary. I'm trying not to flame.
When was the last time we had a secondary that we weren't terrified people would exploit? I seriously can't remember. Back when we had Darius and Tebucky? How does that happen?

our defensive backfield looked like science nerds playing at a div3 school

fixed

our defensive backfield looked like walk-ons at a div3 school
Well, technically all players at D3 schools are walkons since there are no scholarships.

Clemson and Florida St are the only two programs in the ACC that have that elite talent, we may not win, but we should be in every other game. Ga Tech may be bad the first go round because of the unique offense they run, but we are close in talent to everyone else.
With most teams putting three WR outside, their is a premium on getting DBs that can really run

I know star ratings are derided around here, but apparently they matter.
Yep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk -

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

"our defensive backfield looked like science nerds playing at a div3 school"

yeah damn those clemson receivers and their romulan cloaking technology.

Spielman said coaching success is 90% recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom