A few things I'm watching for tonight | Syracusefan.com

A few things I'm watching for tonight

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Do we play like a home team is supposed to play?

How goes the shotgun, short and long snapping? As extension, is Thick Burger really up to being the starting center as an undersized true sophomore?

Just how fast is the defense, and are they able to be both fast and stout against the run?

How often do the backup runningbacks see the ball?

Who emerges as the third wideout?

Can the D-line hold down the middle?

And lastly, and most importantly, has Ryan Nassib matured as a player such that he doesn't just understand the quarterback position technically and physically, but also exhibits a sexual understanding of what it means to be a quarterback?

If Nassib tries to exhibit a sexual understanding of what it means to be a quarterback, the dance team had better have their heads on a swivel tonight.

If Nassib tries to exhibit a sexual understanding of what it means to be a quarterback, the dance team had better have their heads on a swivel tonight.
I would love to see that listed as a Key to the Game on the espn8 broadcast.

Do we play like a home team is supposed to play?

How goes the shotgun, short and long snapping? As extension, is Thick Burger really up to being the starting center as an undersized true sophomore?

Just how fast is the defense, and are they able to be both fast and stout against the run?

How often do the backup runningbacks see the ball?

Who emerges as the third wideout?

Can the D-line hold down the middle?

And lastly, and most importantly, has Ryan Nassib matured as a player such that he doesn't just understand the quarterback position technically and physically, but also exhibits a sexual understanding of what it means to be a quarterback?
A couple more:
- How effective Jones and Marinovich are putting pressure on Tanner Price (one of my personal "keys to the game")?
- How well do Goiggins and Crume play in the middle of the DL?
- How does Raupers handle his first punting duties under live fire?
- Does Anene really see the field?
- How well our Special Teams perform in the "post-Bob Casullo" era, in particular, (a) limiting Wake KO and punt return yardage (an Achilles heel last season); and (b) will PTG and Rene be weapons?

I don't want him thinking about SEX during the game... LOL

A couple more:
- How does Raupers handle his first punting duties under live fire?
- How well our Special Teams perform in the "post-Bob Casullo" era, in particular, (a) limiting Wake KO and punt return yardage (an Achilles heel last season); and (b) will PTG and Rene be weapons?
Good ones. I've been wondering how special teams will be ABC. Personally, I wasn't all that impressed with the work he did with specials.

but also exhibits a sexual understanding of what it means to be a quarterback?

We're going to have to rely on Cali to give us his post game analysis of that aspect of Nassib's game.