A great Saturday. | Syracusefan.com

A great Saturday.

Rocco

Watching you.
iommi is doing great in his quest to beat his own personal GTown. God speed brother...

tee1222 gave us a brief comeback and is in good spirits. He was so pumped about the Pitt beatdown. Keep it up my man.

Kick rocks Dixon.

We continue to make our case and show the country that we ARE the best team in the land. Ron Morris, here's some salt. Go pound it.

Hey Bilas... ;)

Ennis. He is so good. The way he once again put this team on his 19 year old shoulders is a thing of beauty. Boeheim has a good one here. Tyler's gonna love Dallas.

Christmas continues to show life offensively. A very quiet, yet perfect shooting day yesterday (4-4 fg, 2-2 late FT). 3 massive blocks.

Another 30,000+ crowd at the Dome. Ho hum.

An incredible slate of football recruits on their official visits (like 10 of them at least) at the game getting a taste of what a live Dome is like. One of them, a 4-star WR was starting the wave towards the end of the game. They were having a blast. This is after they were treated to a big feast at Dino BBQ. He's committed and the staff is expecting a few more commits by the end of today.

Let's Go Ooooorange, clap clap clap clap clap, LGO...!!!

Also, I know this has already been posted, but Myron Medcalf thinks we're the best team in the country right now. About Ennis... "He’s a freshman with a veteran’s vision, an assertive leader. He doesn’t panic -- he just goes."

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/92793/syracuse-is-americas-best-team

An amazing stat. Against ranked teams, he is averaging 15.7 points, shooting 45.5% from the floor and has a whopping 14 ast/TO ratio. Against unranked teams, averaging 11.1 points, 42.5% shooting and 3.7 ast/TO ratio.

He brings out his best against our best competition. Frightening.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your support very much.

Psyched to get out of the hospital. Going to be picked up by 11:00am. Will be home to watch hoops and the NFL Playoffs. For some reason, I like the road dogs to both win today. I realize that's pretty bold but the Niners are playing the best and I have gut feeling Manning is heading to another playoffs heartbreak.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys. I appreciate your support very much.

Psyched to get out of the hospital. Going to be picked up by 11:00am. Will be home to watch hoops and the NFL Playoffs. For some reason, I like the road dogs to both win today. I realize that's pretty bold but the Niners are playing the best and I have gut feeling Manning is heading to another playoffs heartbreak.

Great news iommi. Awesome that you get to watch this awesome slate at home versus watching in a hospital.

As a Giants fan, I'm a big Broncos fan today. ;)

Can't wait to watch the defensive battle between SF and Seattle. Going to be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom