A little credit to the creators of this board... | Syracusefan.com

A little credit to the creators of this board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jekelish

Living Legend
Over the past couple weeks I've really been exploring other boards looking for what our opponents and potential opponents have to say about us, and holy crap, there are some insanely ugly, unreadable message boards out there.

Kudos to the folks who created this board, because it's so vastly superior in terms of aesthetics it's not even funny. Most boards look like they are stuck in 1995 and make me want to stab out my own eyes.

Over the past couple weeks I've really been exploring other boards looking for what our opponents and potential opponents have to say about us, and holy crap, there are some insanely ugly, unreadable message boards out there.

Kudos to the folks who created this board, because it's so vastly superior in terms of aesthetics it's not even funny. Most boards look like they are stuck in 1995 and make me want to stab out my own eyes.

Likewise I apperciate the folks that wade through those messes to provide direct links here because as soon as I opened the UM basketball forum I was immediately clicking back out.

Tee's not here yet so I've got this.
Did someone just step over my helmet?
;)
attachment.php

Speaking of ratio, holy crap, maybe tee hands them out like candy because his ratio is so freaking high.

That, or he hands them out like candy because this is what he drives:
free_candy_van.jpg

There has to be away for the mods to change the like button to a "tee that sucka up, baby!!" button.

I want it

And yea, Love this board, jek is spot on, I dont think I have been to many other teams boards that has come close to this one.

There has to be away for the mods to change the like button to a "tee that sucka up, baby!!" button.

I want it

And yea, Love this board, jek is spot on, I dont think I have been to many other teams boards that has come close to this one.
Not only is it a great set up, but a great bunch of posters. I've never been so motivated to gain the approval of internet randos... That are dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.