A little lost in tonights game | Syracusefan.com

A little lost in tonights game

All Big East hopefully at season's end.

C.J. is solid in every aspect of the game. He reads screens well, has a nice midrange game, can finish around the rim, rebounds effectively on both ends, understands weakside defense responsibilities, and has a reasonable handle. If he continues to improve his outside shooting, improves his handle even more, and adds more of a passing dimension to his game, he may be a national star/All-American candidate next season.

As it is, he's definitely vital to a deep run this year, though MCW's play will probably be the deciding factor on how far we go...

I'm continually impressed by how much CJ's perimeter game has improved from last year to this year. I actually want him shooting threes now, and feel more confident when he launches than when, say, MCW does. Largely because I know that when CJ decides to shoot a three, it's going to be a smart, squared up shot taken within the flow of the offense.

A little lost in tonight's game is when McDonough said on national tv "when your ball is sweaty you've got to dry it ". For me it ranked up there with Doris' devo smells deuces.

Edit: he said sweaty not wet

Best player on our team not even close

A little lost in tonight's game is when McDonough said on national tv "when your ball is sweaty you've got to dry it ". For me it ranked up there with Doris' devo smells deuces.

I was mostly disappointed that it drew crickets from Raf and Bilas. That was awesome by Sean.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I was mostly disappointed that it drew crickets from Raf and Bilas. That was awesome by Sean.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I took the crickets to be suppressed laughter. There was a bit of a pause between raf and bilas. And I'm pretty sure it was intentional from Sean. Love listening to those three.

I took the crickets to be suppressed laughter. There was a bit of a pause between raf and bilas. And I'm pretty sure it was intentional from Sean. Love listening to those three.

They are by far the best announcers/commentators...

Ghost whisperer...made him sweaty!

They are by far the best announcers/commentators...
Agree. I think the way they Bilas and Raf counter balance each other is fantastic. They are both so much better working together than when they are the sole color guy on a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom