A little sensitive are we? | Syracusefan.com

A little sensitive are we?

At one point I thought they had a plan. Now I have no idea. It would be nice if some of these Euro's they have stashed away can really play. 2 of them were studs, but they all play the same position?

So, a guy gets in a bull ring and, showing off for his friends, starts taunting the bull knowing the bull is on a chain. The bull breaks the chain and gores the guy. You say "Bad Bull" and smile when no one is looking.

He is a Dookie. Foul to the guy who was punched in the face.

Blocking foul, his feet werent set. Two free punches.

Blocking foul, his feet werent set. Two free punches.
C'mon...the guy flopped.

On the other hand...what could Okafor have been so upset about?
It's not like the guy said something that every basketball fan in the country doesn't already know.

Perhaps Okafor isn't used to losing.
He'd better get over that...the Sixers last won a game 8 months ago today.

The story is that the guy that Okafor went after had already punched one of his teammates in the face and Okafor was simply defending him. Supposedly there's a full-length video out there that shows the random guy throwing the first punch but TMZ edited it out.

They traded their best player MCW for what? Future picks. They deserve to keep loosing.

Loved MCW while he was here but he's a bad NBA player

The story is that the guy that Okafor went after had already punched one of his teammates in the face and Okafor was simply defending him. Supposedly there's a full-length video out there that shows the random guy throwing the first punch but TMZ edited it out.

TMZ wouldn't do that!!!

Loved MCW while he was here but he's a bad NBA player

But better than any other players they had . . . . plus the ROTY is not bad, flawed, ok I give you that, bad not even close.

But better than any other players they had . . . . plus the ROTY is not bad, flawed, ok I give you that, bad not even close.

He's very bad.

I know its stupid but dont mind him punching a bunch of white preppy brats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom