A month from today...experts weigh in on who the 4 #1 seeds are | Syracusefan.com

A month from today...experts weigh in on who the 4 #1 seeds are

Marsh01

Living Legend
1. A month from today, when the NCAA field is official and complete, who will be the four No. 1 seeds?

Andy Katz: Syracuse, Florida, Wichita State and Arizona. Kansas will make a late push because of a potential Big 12 title. Arizona may lose another game or two, but the road/neutral wins over San Diego State, Michigan, Duke and UCLA have tremendous shelf life. Florida played a terrific schedule and will win the SEC handily. Syracuse has the road/neutral wins, even if it were to lose the ACC to Virginia. Wichita State will go undefeated and be hard to deny.

Dana O'Neil: I'm pretty solid on this, even a month out: Syracuse, Arizona, Wichita State and Florida deserve the top spots. It's already Feb. 17, and choosing outside of this quartet is in danger of becoming prisoner of the moment. These four have distinguished themselves, not just in the past month, but for the entire season, and deserve the top spots.

C.L. Brown: Florida, Wichita State, Syracuse and Michigan State. The committee will have to weigh Arizona's record without Brandon Ashley and I believe the Wildcats are headed for more trouble down the stretch. The Big Ten or Big 12 champion, which I believe are the best two conferences this season, should be rewarded. In this case, I think the Spartans get healthy and get it done.