A positive spin.. . | Syracusefan.com

A positive spin.. .

longtimefan

Hall of Fame
on an ugly loss, if you are a fan of all SU athletics.

BC was in town for both high profile men's sports this season. Better for the overall program that it was the football team that won at the buzzer.

Last edited:
BC wining in hoops last night will help build a rivalry down the road if BC starts winning consistently.

BC wining in hoops last night will help build a rivalry down the road if BC starts winning consistently.
BC will never be a rival in hoops. They never were when we were in the BE. I see no reason why they will become one in the ACC.

OrlandoCuse said:
BC will never be a rival in hoops. They never were when we were in the BE. I see no reason why they will become one in the ACC.

Well, if they could ever start winning, I think that would change. We had some good games with them when they were good in the Big East.

Louisville is our new rival starting next year. Pitino/Boeheim, full court man defense vs. the 2/3 zone, and several tight games over the last 3-4 years. Duke/UNC, and SU/Louisville will be the two premier rivalries in the ACC.

on an ugly loss if you are a fan of all SU athletics.

BC was in town for both high profile men's sports this season. Better for the overall program that it was the football team that won at the buzzer.
No. SU & BC FB are irrelevant on a national level.

No. SU & BC FB are irrelevant on a national level.
A winning season and bowl bid, plus the likely recruiting bump, are very important at this point in the evolution of the football program.

Football has got to contribute more to the athletic department coffers.

Louisville is our new rival starting next year. Pitino/Boeheim, full court man defense vs. the 2/3 zone, and several tight games over the last 3-4 years. Duke/UNC, and SU/Louisville will be the two premier rivalries in the ACC.
Louisville plays tons of 2/3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom