A promise I made to my wife | Syracusefan.com

A promise I made to my wife

mark79

Doughnut connoisseur
I told my wife before the Georgetown game that if we beat them, we’re gonna make the drive up to the Cuse from Charlottesville for an upcoming game. It turns out the best game for us is the Florida State game on January 23rd.

So… I made reservations at the Sheraton to start out. Next is tickets, so if anyone has some tickets for that game they would be willing to part with I would be greatly appreciative! Of course i would pay whatever you would ask.

I am ashamedly a bit of a seat snob, so lower level seats definitely preferred! Thanks in advance to all you kind folks!!

Would love to meet up at the Sheraton as well!

Mark

I told my wife before the Georgetown game that if we beat them, we’re gonna make the drive up to the Cuse from Charlottesville for an upcoming game. It turns out the best game for us is the Florida State game on January 23rd.

So… I made reservations at the Sheraton to start out. Next is tickets, so if anyone has some tickets for that game they would be willing to part with I would be greatly appreciative! Of course i would pay whatever you would ask.

I am ashamedly a bit of a seat snob, so lower level seats definitely preferred! Thanks in advance to all you kind folks!!

Mark
Post this over on the tailgate and ticket exchange board as well.. you are bound to find someone with tix for sale there. Good luck and enjoy the game!

Mark
At least you're willing to pay. The sob stories on here before the first Duke game begging for free tickets were a bit much.

Post this over on the tailgate and ticket exchange board as well.. you are bound to find someone with tix for sale there. Good luck and enjoy the game!
Ah, didn’t know there was one. Thank you

uuoV6Nvy3cLiUCJh4vWWRa-1920-80.jpg

ok ...what were you gonna do for her if we lost ? hallmark marathon during the Super Bowl ?

Last edited:
I already watch 3 hours of Hallmark movies a night. Wouldn’t be special enough lol
As you know it's the Christmas countdown.