A sad lot these Yankees | Syracusefan.com

A sad lot these Yankees

CaliCuse

All American
Hardly the Yankees that George would tolerate.The trade deadline should be fun within two weeks.CC's weight loss hasn't translated to better performance. I might be inclined to listen to big offers for him. I wouldn't shop him around but putting out feelers to possible teams of interest wouldn't hurt at this stage of his career. Top young prospects at SS and pitching could be quite an inducement for Cashman. No harm in listening to offers. I don't think anyone except Jeter could make this year anything but the scheduled disaster its following to the letter.Granderson might well come back and hit a couple homers before he too is traded.

Hardly the Yankees that George would tolerate.The trade deadline should be fun within two weeks.CC's weight loss hasn't translated to better performance. I might be inclined to listen to big offers for him. I wouldn't shop him around but putting out feelers to possible teams of interest wouldn't hurt at this stage of his career. Top young prospects at SS and pitching could be quite an inducement for Cashman. No harm in listening to offers. I don't think anyone except Jeter could make this year anything but the scheduled disaster its following to the letter.Granderson might well come back and hit a couple homers before he too is traded.

Come on, Cali. It's this sense of entitlement that gives Yankee fans a bad name. It's a competitive sport and sometimes luck runs against you, and sometimes the other guys just prevail. I know you're not 12 years old, so try to buck up and enjoy the season, regardless of how it turns out.

Trade them all!! Trade Jeter, Cano, Rivera, CC, Pettite, etc...all of them!! I am sure the Yankees can get back a couple solid prospects for those players...then they can rebuild!!

1. Injuries this year have been rampant, the fact we are still above .500 shows the job Girardi has done
2. Best division in baseball

1. Injuries this year have been rampant, the fact we are still above .500 shows the job Girardi has done
2. Best division in baseball

The injury situation has been beyond ridiculous, and anything similar would have finished most teams by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom