A star is born | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

A star is born

who steps up

• grant

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • TC

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I thought that Grant might have a nice game today. Kid is going to be special by the end of the year

I thought that Grant might have a nice game today. Kid is going to be special by the end of the year

Damn I think he's already special. Particularly when you consider expectations. Long, inside, outside, rebounds, plays D. Just goes to show you that recruiting rankings don't mean squat (yes, I know he grew 10 inches over the summer). Everyone sees it. He is going to be nasty.

He has a chance to be as good as we have seen in a long time. with his age and the fact that he went through such a growth spurt he needs time to catch up to his body. I cant wait to see him next fall

He has a chance to be as good as we have seen in a long time. with his age and the fact that he went through such a growth spurt he needs time to catch up to his body. I cant wait to see him next fall

I agree about his potential. You all do know the growth spurt was mythical though. Right?

I agree about his potential. You all do know the growth spurt was mythical though. Right?
My understanding is he did grow about 3 inches. NO?

He's listed at 6'8" everywhere I have seen. All recruiting sites had him at 6'8" or 6'7" as of March/April. Plus it doesnt pass the sniff test anyway; JB stopped recruiting 6'5" forwards after the Paul Harris experiment. We barely recruit guards that small anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom