a tale of two seasons | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

a tale of two seasons

They've been feeding Roc like he's Wilt. And he actually reminded me of Wilt against Wake Forest, except for the free throw shooting. :)

I wasn't around to watch Wilt so I wonder in what way he reminds you of Wilt. One thing I have noticed about Rak that makes him look like he is on another level is that no matter what the move he often has the defender reacting late and then he elevates straight up and kind of reaches over the top to shoot it nice and softly. Whenever he does this he looks seemingly huge and in control compared to even some of the other good college post players you see.

I wasn't around to watch Wilt so I wonder in what way he reminds you of Wilt. One thing I have noticed about Rak that makes him look like he is on another level is that no matter what the move he often has the defender reacting late and then he elevates straight up and kind of reaches over the top to shoot it nice and softly. Whenever he does this he looks seemingly huge and in control compared to even some of the other good college post players you see.
I was half-kidding, but look at some Wilt highlights on youtube and you'll see some of what you just described.

Wilt on offense:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zirehYtoxoI&feature=player_detailpage

Last edited: