A thing of beauty | Syracusefan.com

A thing of beauty

Craig Forth never leaving his feet while standing in the zone with his arms up and having guards just drop the ball in his hands while trying to shoot over him.

Cusefan0307 said:
Devo with his left handed finishes! fab taking the charge!

Ahhhhh, how could I forget Fab taking a charge. It was beautiful and I don't think anybody ever took as many charges as he did in year two, even with missing the games he did.

Ennis's hesitation dribble has me thinking about some things our players excel at and love watching every minute of it. Another one was Dions hammer dunk was pretty sweet as well.
Josh Pace, despite having the jump shot of a 4 year old girl and absolutely no right hand, maneuvering into the lane for his patented 12 foot shotput lefty half hook. Usually followed by the opposing coach screaming at his player for completely ignoring the scouting report and letting Pace shoot said shot.

Scoop's floater. Wallace's midcourt dance before every tip-off. Hopkins hitting the deck. And anything Dave Johnson did on a fast break with a couple strides of momentum.

#1 by far.

Pearl breaking ankles with his cross over.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

We've had so many unique players over the years, from Pearl's crossover's and his great smiles when he made someone look foolish, The General's alley-oops, Stevie Thompson flying through the air like no other 6'2 guy I've ever seen, Billy's Edelin's one handed shot similar to Josh Pace with the opposite hand, Dion's 360 layups which faked a number of guys out and left many breathless as they had never seen anything like it, Hak's dunks and Rony's method of dunking which Shaq admits he stole, Gmac and his band of Scranton followers, Red's fake on 2 on 1's where he would fake a guy that he was going to pass before laying it in, I could go on and on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom