AAM | Syracusefan.com

AAM

cusestudent

2nd String
Just saw AAM and the bus and you will be pleased to know that the baby fat seems to be gone. He looks to be around 225-230 at this point.

Was he in a sling or something? In Nolans article, he is out for spring w/ upper body injury. Hope it does not stop his weight loss.

Just saw AAM and the bus and you will be pleased to know that the baby fat seems to be gone. He looks to be around 225-230 at this point.

Was he eating a box of nails ?

No sling. He just started lifting again (upper body). But he's been doing all lower body exercises and cardio since he got back in January. He could go at spring ball, but coaches decision to hold him out for precautionary reasons. He's lost a good amount of weight already.

No sling. He just started lifting again (upper body). But he's been doing all lower body exercises and cardio since he got back in January. He could go at spring ball, but coaches decision to hold him out for precautionary reasons. He's lost a good amount of weight already.

Kid should have NEVER played last year, either play the kids or don't but don't foot around the issue, Reddish as well should have sat out. Either play the frosh or don't but don't waste a year.

You could tell the baby fat was gone while he was probably wearing a jacket and/or sweatshirt since it is 20 degrees in Cuse today???

These threads are getting ridiculous.

Kid should have NEVER played last year, either play the kids or don't but don't ***** foot around the issue, Reddish as well should have sat out. Either play the frosh or don't but don't waste a year.

Don't really agree. Both of those kids are needed this year. And both got just enough of a taste last year to know what will be required this year. Don't underestimate the value of having to prepare last year on a weekly basis with the team too.

You could tell the baby fat was gone while he was probably wearing a jacket and/or sweatshirt since it is 20 degrees in Cuse today???

These threads are getting ridiculous.
He wasn't wearing a jacket at all he was in a long sleeved shirt, and I had two classes with him last semester. I know what he looked like during the season compared to now, and he has lost at lest twenty pounds. He looked like a DL before...now he actually looks like a RB.

EXCELLENT No doubt he will be looked at this spring. I have to wonder if he can be an effective fullback instead of using David there. If he can run and block he coulf free up Davis for the MIKE. Its been awhile since we have had an effective threat at the FB spot. "Fiametta?" Would give the running game a huge boost getting production from there as well as Gulley, Morris or even Mcfarlanr and Jerome switching with AAM for a rest.

Was I the only one who saw the topic title and immediately thought "Oh God, what now?"

I thought he got in trouble or he wanted to transfer to a school back home

That's great news.. I hope he has a tremendous year as we need him to have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom