AA's BE Weekly Rankings | Syracusefan.com

AA's BE Weekly Rankings

I like the ranking and her justification. It is funny that she believes we'll be favored in at least four of our five remaining games, citing Cincy's performance at that time. She obviously missed the Vegas line having us as dogs.

Borat_Great_Success.jpg

Rutgers fans in the comments aren't happy. Oh well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm assuming everyone is actually going to place some credence in AA's article this week? If she had us like no. 4 behind RU and WVU this thread would be 7 pages long.

So I'm assuming everyone is actually going to place some credence in AA's article this week? If she had us like no. 4 behind RU and WVU this thread would be 7 pages long.
she keeps mentioning the Rutgers loss though. that one hurts.

Rutgers fans in the comments aren't happy. Oh well...

This is to be expected. Imagine you're UConn or Rutgers. UConn goes to the Fiesta Bowl, wins the hoops national championship, then gets left out in the cold. Rutgers beats Syracuse and everyone still thinks SU is still better.

Those fans have to be thinking what do we have to do?

The answer, of course, is that there is nothing you can do, other than maybe find a less upsetting hobby.

I do give her credit for clarifying that the weekly ratings are based on the performance over the weekend primarily, nothing more. These are her opinions and she will remain the one ESPN blogger who refused to recognize Syracuse' improvement last season leaving us off her bowl lists. Still, it is good to see us near the top instead of the bottom of the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom