About Sidibe | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

About Sidibe

I don't doubt you one bit. Hopefully the treatments they've done have worked.
If the post standard article is accurate the staff should be reprimanded.

If the post standard article is accurate the staff should be reprimanded.
Bro, this is surpassing your obsessive diagnosis of Taurean Thompson’s “co-dependency”... you have no medical education or qualifications yet you latch onto this stuff and just ride with it so hard, continuously throwing our medical staff under the bus in the process. How many times have you posted about tendinitis alone? Move on, everyone’s heard your view

Research chronic tendonitis.
Do you understand the definition of chronic? And who says this is chronic? So far, only Dr Kcsu.

Tendinitis isn't like the common cold or even an ankle sprain. It rarely departs quickly. But that doesn't make it chronic.

"It's really frustrating,'' Sidibe said. "I've never had knee pain in my life and I just twisted my ankle.''

Do you understand the definition of chronic? And who says this is chronic? So far, only Dr Kcsu.

Tendinitis isn't like the common cold or even an ankle sprain. It rarely departs quickly. But that doesn't make it chronic.

"It's really frustrating,'' Sidibe said. "I've never had knee pain in my life and I just twisted my ankle.''
You are correct. I dont know if Sids tendinitis is chronic.

Bro, this is surpassing your obsessive diagnosis of Taurean Thompson’s “co-dependency”... you have no medical education or qualifications yet you latch onto this stuff and just ride with it so hard, continuously throwing our medical staff under the bus in the process. How many times have you posted about tendinitis alone? Move on, everyone’s heard your view
I will. I just think that having a strong medical staff is something that SU should strive for. Its one area that doesnt cost an arm and a leg and i believe we have room for improvement.

If he has patellar tendonitis, it's one of those things that tends to get better with rest for sure, but sometimes it just gets better even without rest..and sometimes it doesn't get better with rest. Essentially, the patellar attachment to the tibial tuberosity can be irritated from activities such as jumping or more classically surfing (its called surfer's knee after all). The tendon fibers cause micro-trauma to the tuberosity where it attaches during knee extension exercises, be they static (surfing with knee flexed) or active (jumping which is a knee extension action). Now for most people, it doesnt get to the point of debilitation, but everyone is different.

i can for sure say this isn't necessarily one of those chronic knee conditions like chondromalacia or osteochondritis where he's doomed to have chronic issues..it could get better tomorrow and never come back.

Quad strengthening should help take stress off as well.

I will. I just think that having a strong medical staff is something that SU should strive for. Its one area that doesnt cost an arm and a leg and i believe we have room for improvement.
You started to get CTO to take it up with the University. Whatever, why not direct it to someone at the University level who might do something rather than writing about it on a chat board that is doing little except making people wonder why it is such an issue with you.

Research chronic tendonitis.

Where where where did it say he had chronic tendinitis?

Respectfully, you are making stuff up to further your opinion.

Heck, I'm still waiting for Bourama's last name to be pronounced correctly by an announcer for the first time this year. Does Mr. Excitement get it right? It is supposed to sound like City-Bay with a D sound instead of a T sound in City.

Great article. What my friends at Steadman told me is very much in line with this article. It is a very tricky condition to treat as each individual is unique.

Yet your opinion without the benefit of medical training, actually having the opportunity to examine and consult with the patient, or even knowing what exactly the treatment approach has been is that he has been treated improperly??