Absolutely Killed the Presser | Syracusefan.com

Absolutely Killed the Presser

OrangeBlood

Starter
For a man who apparently does not like to speak publicly, he was incredible. I was ready to go out there and strap it up. His passion and love for the game and the program is palpable.

Admittedly, I wanted Hackett, but after watching that press conference, I am sold in HCSS. The man will die for his players and team.

Anyone who didn't watch should go to SU AA and watch it.. you will not be disappointed.

When you say Scott Shafer "killed" something, I believe it.

After all, there is that story about the guy in Reno...

There was more fire and energy in that press conference than all of Doug's from the last 4 years put together.

Also, the Scott Shafer "Hard Nosed" Drinking game should lead to some alcohol poisoning too.

There was more fire and energy in that press conference than all of Doug's from the last 4 years put together.

Also, the Scott Shafer "Hard Nosed" Drinking game should lead to some alcohol poisoning too.

Doug had a lot of fire but chose to hold a lot of it in. That being said love Shafer's demeanor!

There should be a rule against having gigantic photos as part of your post tag lines. It's annoying to see that pic multiple times on one screen and have to scroll passed it. You know the annoying one w marrone standing in front of a computer. Enough with that.

There should be a rule against having gigantic photos as part of your post tag lines. It's annoying to see that pic multiple times on one screen and have to scroll passed it. You know the annoying one w marrone standing in front of a computer. Enough with that.

hey bud change your settings. Also you aren't making a very good impression on this site so I can give 2 shits what you think.

A little disappointed he couldn't mention one assistant who was definitely staying yet.

SS and DM are different. Both did very well in their initial PCs. DM a little more CEO-like. SS a little more "hard-nosed!"

Unless, of course, it's TexanMarks niece.

This is how I felt after that press conference.
Loved that guy, thankful for what he left behind, pining for what else he could have given.
chris-farley3.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom