Absolutely Killed the Presser | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Absolutely Killed the Presser

I just tried. I can add Shafer but can't delete Marrone for some reason.

Shafer would agree he's building on the foundation Marrone built. Not a bad transition picture.

SS and DM are different. Both did very well in their initial PCs. DM a little more CEO-like. SS a little more "hard-nosed!"

I think people forget how in love with DM they were. I didn't watch and probably won't but it's cool people are totally fired up.

I get the sense that we'll be able to attribute a lot of Bill Brasky anectdotes to Shafer.

I love that.

hey bud change your settings. Also you aren't making a very good impression on this site so I can give 2 shits what you think.
Don't hurt my feelings or anything lol

He did an amazing job. If you watch that and can't get pumped up you don't have a pulse lol.

Love the comment about wavering recruits - if you don't come here you better not play us, awesome!

Idk if its been said or not, but I love that he talked about former players, and invited them to be a part of this. I know that was a problem under DM

For a man who apparently does not like to speak publicly, he was incredible. I was ready to go out there and strap it up. His passion and love for the game and the program is palpable.

Admittedly, I wanted Hackett, but after watching that press conference, I am sold in HCSS. The man will die for his players and team.

Anyone who didn't watch should go to SU AA and watch it.. you will not be disappointed.
Hate to say i told you so. There is no comparison between Hack and Shafer. I truly believe that when it is all said and done Shafer has a chance to be held in the same regard as Mac

Hate to say i told you so. There is no comparison between Hack and Shafer. I truly believe that when it is all said and done Shafer has a chance to be held in the same regard as Mac
I hope you're right!

SS sure has started off with a bang.

He has me all jacked up now.. happy weekend everyone... I'm going to go bench a car...

So, I just listened, and am very worried. As a middle aged female, I CAN'T go a whole game without going to the restroom, as he alluded to the fact that we better not take a bathroom break or we will miss something from the exciting offense. I guess I will have to withold liquid for a day before games!!!
Otherwise, I am impressed, and excited, altho better hold down the excitement, or I WILL need a bathroom break.

So, I just listened, and am very worried. As a middle aged female, I CAN'T go a whole game without going to the restroom, as he alluded to the fact that we better not take a bathroom break or we will miss something from the exciting offense. I guess I will have to withold liquid for a day before games!!!
Otherwise, I am impressed, and excited, altho better hold down the excitement, or I WILL need a bathroom break.

Middle aged?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Finally got to watch. Honestly, I was expecting fireballs shooting out of his eyes and demonic sprites dancing around his legs. Lil disappointed.

Anyway, someone really did their homework. He sent a little respect to pretty much everyone. Addressed a lot of things we talk about here. Guy is definitely old school. Can't wait to see who the OC is.

He did an amazing job. If you watch that and can't get pumped up you don't have a pulse lol.

Love the comment about wavering recruits - if you don't come here you better not play us, awesome!
Was this potentially a message targeted toward Gus by chance? With FSU being the place he'd likely flip?

Gus will do great things for us if he stays true to playing for NYs team.

Time to be hard nosed...llandz
My hard nosed astronaut buddy never goes anywhere without her depends diapers...just sayin...WWHCSSD

crazy_lady.jpg

Someone needs to put that presser to an auto tune rap.

Finally got to watch. Honestly, I was expecting fireballs shooting out of his eyes and demonic sprites dancing around his legs. Lil disappointed.

Anyway, someone really did their homework. He sent a little respect to pretty much everyone. Addressed a lot of things we talk about here. Guy is definitely old school. Can't wait to see who the OC is.
Maybe you didn't have the HD 3D version? I definitely saw fireballs.

I just finished watching the presser. Football season can't get here fast enough after watching that! I think HCSS might actually be able to get some people really behind the program and in the seats -starting with the students.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom