ACC: 2013-2014 BBall Schedule | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC: 2013-2014 BBall Schedule

as confs expand, i expect conf games to go to 9 & 10.

nd can have fun playing the umass' on nbc, or join for real. :noidea:

Oh Lord
I agree with your point, but if the ACC TV rights holder is ESPN and ND's TV rights holder is NBC then the conference won't pay ND a full share if their home games won't be on the conference's TV rights holder. ND will always be able to find a quality schedule without being in a conference now that the ACC is taking up 5 slots.
5 ACC games + Navy, USC, Stanford, BYU, and fill it out with 3 teams from Pac-12, Big XII, SEC, and leftover conferences.
The only way ND comes fully aboard in the near future is if the playoffs in college football require teams be in a conference to be eligible.

Yikes, just heard from my source that ACC is taking a look at what may be an unplanned expansion in BBALL and other sports with a potential early arrival from Louisville and Notre Dame. Ajpparently the Catholic 7 (soon to be called the BE) is negotiating hard to get out by this July...that is July '13. If this happens, there may be a possibility for both Louisville and Notre Dame to send their teams to the ACC (football is questionable but possible).
How would you feel about this...a year early to have a bball conference that includes:
UNC, Duke, Miami (well they are playing well this year), NCState, 'Cuse, Louisville, Notre Dame...who did I forget?

I think that the ACC could accomodate Notre Dame pretty easily as long as they decide soon. Louisville is another matter. Don't we need Maryland to leave first? Or could Louisville be a football only member of this new league that was formally Big East Football for a year and move everything else to a 16 team ACC? Don't know about Louisville because Maryland will be in the way next year. It's an interesting thought if we have Louisville and Maryland in the ACC at the same time.