ACC 2020-2025 Bowl Partners | Syracusefan.com

ACC 2020-2025 Bowl Partners

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Wow maine looks different
I don't have a problem putting cacti in Montana but did we really need the base of the Brooklyn Bridge in CNY?

Kinda novel: Birmingham, Bad Boy and First Responder share the last pick. Actually smart as ESPN and Bowls can try for the best matchups for TV and Ticket Sales.

Bad Boy should've stayed in St Pete but I get why they moved to Raymond James in Tampa. The bar/food scene is pretty good around the Trop. Raymond James...not so much

I don't have a problem putting cacti in Montana but did we really need the base of the Brooklyn Bridge in CNY?
Yikes. That is definitely not the Brooklyn Bridge. Manhattan or Williamsburg maybe.

Hopefully can avoid Boston!

I can't wait to go to the Boston Bowl for one of those 6-6 type seasons. That'll be good exposure in our recruiting backyard IF IF IF we aren't competing for one of the bigger boy bowls.

San Diego should be an easy sell. Great family friendly vacation destination for people from the east coast. And great golf options...

Uh oh! I guess we're dusting off those Revolutionary War and War of 1812 battle plans.
The annexation idea has actually been broached, semi-seriously, by a semi-serious national political candidate, Pat Buchanan. In the early-'90's?, when there was great agitation in Quebec to secede from Canada (and some fear that it might happen). Buchanan noted that the Maritimes would be cut off from the rest of Canada, and suggested that the US invite them in. I believe he brought this up on the McLaughlin Report.

Bonus points for correct plural form of cactus.

I can't wait to go to the Boston Bowl for one of those 6-6 type seasons. That'll be good exposure in our recruiting backyard IF IF IF we aren't competing for one of the bigger boy bowls.
I hope they call it either ‘the Boston Brawl’ or ‘the Bean Pot’

I’ll be very disappointed if they call it the Red Sox Prudential Patriot Bowl presented by Stop and Shop.

(I feel like the Bean Pot is that hockey thing between BC, BU, and possibly Harvard.)

cacti?

I think it’s cactuseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseUConnSucksesesesesesesesesesesesAndSoDoesPennStateeseseseseseseses in the Queen’s English.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom