ACC and Maryland Reach Legal Agreement... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC and Maryland Reach Legal Agreement...

Penn State (which won't happen obviously)

As a Michigan man too, I've never felt that they belong in the conference which is now exacerbated by the horrible move by Maryland and the abortion known as Rutgers. Paterno wanted an east coast football conference and now there is one. It should be:

Syracuse
Boston College
Penn State
Maryland
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Pittsburgh
North Carolina
Duke
North Carolina State
Wake Forest
Clemson
Georgia Tech
Florida State
Miami
Louisville

A neat 16-team conference. And to quote Bo Schembehler, "To hell with Notre Dame"

I would like that lineup. I'd prefer Michigan over Maryland, but that is a preference.

Why do I hate Ohio St more than Michigan?

Ohio State works at it. Besides that there is the mascot: Buckeye = worthless nut; Wolverine = vicious fighter.*

* Mascot Test does not apply to Syracuse University.

Why do I hate Ohio St more than Michigan?
Because, as was noted on an ND board, it is possible to get an elite education at Meeshigan (even though most of the fb players opt out of that) and it's not possible to get one tOSU.

Because, as was noted on an ND board, it is possible to get an elite education at Meeshigan (even though most of the fb players opt out of that) and it's not possible to get one tOSU.
Off topic , but as a history fan, I am so glad that we are aligned with Thomas Jefferson's university!

Syracuse share of the Maryland booty: Erect 3 giant flagpoles on the west end of the Dome for 3 huge flags , The Stars and Stripes , The SU colors and the third a ACC flag . Travelers on 81 will know they are in ACC territory , the No.1 conference in collegiate sports!

Harvard, the Michigan of the east. -John F. Kennedy

Syracuse share of the Maryland booty: Erect 3 giant flagpoles on the west end of the Dome for 3 huge flags , The Stars and Stripes , The SU colors and the third a ACC flag . Travelers on 81 will know they are in ACC territory , the No.1 conference in collegiate sports!

Harvard, the Michigan of the east. -John F. Kennedy
Our favorite JFK quote was made at a White House dinner for 1962's Nobel Prize winners, "I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together at the White House, with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone."