ACC Announces ALL-Conference Team, Postseason Awards | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Announces ALL-Conference Team, Postseason Awards

Imagine how bad Duke would've been if they got what they expected from Kennard in the preseason instead of the first-team All-ACC performer they actually got

Duke has been a major disappointment, from 40-0 talk to 8 losses, not the season they expected.

Duke has been a major disappointment, from 40-0 talk to 8 losses, not the season they expected.

They weren't going 40-0 and I don't think anybody honestly thought that. Not in this league.

Comparing preseason predictions vs post season standings, I was surprised to see that the biggest surprise was actually Florida St. They were predicted preseason to be # 8 but ended up 6 spots higher at #2. Georgia Tech actually was picked to be in 14th place and moved up only 3 spots to 11th.

The biggest disappointment was NC St who was chosen to be in 6th place but ended up 7 spots lower in 13th place.

Duke Voted ACC Basketball Preseason Favorite | News

They weren't going 40-0 and I don't think anybody honestly thought that. Not in this league.

I'm not sure about 40-0, but a lot of media types had them running away with the league.

Had to look it up to see that Bonzie Colson puts up a nice stat line, but I'm unimpressed with him as a player. Never get the sense that he's a first-team caliber guy.

Brey finds a way to get average kids good offensive numbers, though, I'll give him credit for that.

ran an informal poll back on 2/24. ALL ACC team

congrats to cusefan0307 and tomcat for nailing most of the 1st/2nd team. biggest misses were probably lydon,farrell and young (3rdteam).

nice job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom