ACC - Atlantic Divsion | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC - Atlantic Divsion

where are you getting that? theyre in the same division.

First post in this thread stated you play five out of your six inter divisional opponents per year. If true you would not play everyone every year.

First post in this thread stated you play five out of your six inter divisional opponents per year. If true you would not play everyone every year.

yeah that was me - I think I misread the Wikipedia page on that one, sorry. It looks like we are set to play all teams withhin the division, our partner (Pitt), and one other team in the Coast Division.

To make up for my error, I changed the Wikipedia page to say Maryland Blows under the Atlantic Division Column. Lets see how long that lasts.

^^^ I just checked and it's already been fixed on Wikipedia --- that only lasted a couple of hours.

Assuming Louisville just slides into Maryland's spot:

BC
Clemson
Fl. St
Maryland Louisville
NC State
Wake
SU

Lousiville was a big upgrade Football wise. We play 5 out of the 6 division opponents each year so with --- FL. St, Clemson and Louisville on the schedule most years our schedule just got a whole lot tougher.

True.

I would have preferred MD because it was a long time opponent for most of my youth.

But Louisville makes the ACC football league much stronger and more appealing to FSU and Clemson - and that's a good thing.