Tuesday, November 30
Indiana @ Syracuse ESPN2 7 p.m.
Minnesota @ Pitt ESPNU 7 p.m.
Florida State @ Purdue ESPN 7:30 p.m.
Clemson @ Rutgers ESPN2 9 p.m.
Northwestern @ Wake Forest ESPNU 9 p.m.
Duke @ Ohio State ESPN 9:30 p.m.

Wednesday, December 1
Virginia Tech @ Maryland ESPN2 7:15 p.m.
Louisville @ Michigan State ESPN 7:15 p.m.
Nebraska @ NC State ESPNU 7:15 p.m.
Michigan @ North Carolina ESPN 9:15 p.m.
Wisconsin @ Georgia Tech ESPN2 9:15 p.m.
Miami @ Penn State ESPNU 9:15 p.m.

FFZV2dhXsAYl3LK

After some time of negative reflection over the weekend, I am back on the what do we need to do to make the tournament and setting that as the goal (disappointing or not)

As big as a hindrance of our early season OOC, is the ACC early season performance -- I will post a few charts later today in the conference thread.

But if we want to cheer and hold on hope for Syracuse to get to March it is really important that we win, and the ACC needs to at least split this and maybe even go 8-6.

Right in our usual time slot, up against MNF. Of course the ACC and ESPN will tell you they both want our games broadcast nationally. :rolleyes:

Iowa playing a zone worse than ours and Virginia still can’t score.

Iowa playing a zone worse than ours and Virginia still can’t score.
Still gives me hope that we can steal a few games in conference. Lots of teams with different types of issues.

So how bad will it look if the B1G manhandles the ACC; after being dominated by the BigEast?

Iowa over Virignia
Not the start we needed for the ACC - losing what was probably a pick em type game (or low margin spread anyway). For the ACC to do well they need to win the games that are expected to be close.
Entertaining finish however.

The "good" news is that we have moved up from #64 to #62 (out of 65 P5 schools) in KenPom defensive efficiency. The bad news for the ACC is the two P5 teams we have passed are ACC Schools - Pitt and Miami.

Virginia scores 74 and loses. Wow, have times changed on the defensive end for Virginia.
At the start of the UVa-Lehigh game last week, the color guy said a key for UVa's opponents is to get 11 3-pointers. Iowa was 10/21 tonight. In the first half, it seemed like anything they threw at the basket would go in. And if it didn't, they got the rebound and the put-back. Their second half was just a skoosh better than our first.

Seems like we get a home game every year in this event.

You just have the picture of the girl sitting in the upper deck with her underwear on. You probably can’t get her out of your mind. It was everlasting.
Doesn't everyone?

We were at Rutgers last year.

At Ohio State in 2018.

At Wisconsin in 2016.

At Michigan in 2014.
Thanks I knew I must be wrong but I couldn’t remember playing away….getting old!

Currently 4-1 for the BIG after FSU and Pitt (obviously) lose.

Looks like the ACC will take 2 out of 3 in this session to at least make it reasonable at 5-3. But as noted above the ACC needs to go at least .500 to try to make up a bit for the bad season to date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom