ACC Coaches Teleconference for Jan 7 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Coaches Teleconference for Jan 7

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
chris carlson‏
Jim Boeheim up now on the ACC teleconference. Once again I will Tweet anything interesting as quickly as my fingers permit.

Boeheim on non-conference:: We had a good schedule, tough games. I think we learned some things. We didn't play as well as we'd like and we paid the price.

Boeheim on non-conference again and playing differing styles: We just try to play a good schedule. We know if you do over 13 games you're going to play different types of teams by accident. It's not something we really plan.

Boeheim on Hughes: I think he's been really good, remarkably consistent from the beginning of the year. I think he's started to be a little more aggressive over the last few games. He's been very consistent. His defense has been good. He's been remarkably, consistently good.

Boeheim on Howard: It's been slower than we thought. He's not at the level he was the last 15-20 games last year. There's been a noticeable improvement but he's not quite back there.

Boeheim on Mark Few: They're not a mid-major program anymore. They're a place where they've established you can play major basketball. Very difficult to do. They're an exception to the rule, really.

Boeheim praises Frank Howard for helping Jalen Carey adjust to the point guard spot at the college level.

Boeheim on Clemson: They're very good. They're veteran guards and Thomas at center. They are a veteran team, fourth and fifth-year players. They are a very good basketball team.

That's it from Boeheim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom