ACC Conference Schedules Released | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Conference Schedules Released

That Duke game could get 50,000+ if they wanted.

Cue board season ticket holding alum vs rest of the populace debate on placing the court on the 50.

I like the 8:00 pm games. Most games are at 7:00 and 9:00, so if you pause the last 3 minutes of the Syracuse first half, you can catch the end of the 7:00 games throughout halftime. And when the Syracuse game is over, you can catch the second half of the 9:00 games.

4 weekend home games with only Duke as a high profile game. 5 midweek home games all against potential tournament teams.

No 9 p.m. games - good. 3 midweek 8 p.m. games - ambivalent. Can grab dinner before if we want to but I won't get home until after midnight.

Looks like 9 Raycom / ACC Regional, 7 ESPN family, 1 CBS, 1 TBD (Raycom or ESPN). Is this markedly different from the past couple of years? Seems like we had a lot more ESPN content.

4 weekend home games with only Duke as a high profile game. 5 midweek home games all against potential tournament teams.

No 9 p.m. games - good. 3 midweek 8 p.m. games - ambivalent. Can grab dinner before if we want to but I won't get home until after midnight.

Looks like 9 Raycom / ACC Regional, 7 ESPN family, 1 CBS, 1 TBD (Raycom or ESPN). Is this markedly different from the past couple of years? Seems like we had a lot more ESPN content.
We had 10 Raycom/ACCN regular season ACC games last season, 8 the year before that.

My annual tradition of manually entering the SU basketball schedule into my work Outlook calendar is something that brings me way more joy than it should.

Tuesday, February such-and-such? I have an annoying meeting, but also a Cuse game that night! BOOM!

My annual tradition of manually entering the SU basketball schedule into my work Outlook calendar is something that brings me way more joy than it should.

Tuesday, February such-and-such? I have an annoying meeting, but also a Cuse game that night! BOOM!
Same. Dentist appointment in the morning, at UNC that night? Don't mind if I do!

Ha, this is what I am doing right now!

No complaints. Happy BC is 8 vs 7 on a Weds night so I can miss traffic driving across the city.

Only small gripe is why didn't we schedule a non conference for that open weekend? Imagine last year if we had moved the Bonnies game to the off weekend mid conference play we definitely would have won it.

No complaints. Happy BC is 8 vs 7 on a Weds night so I can miss traffic driving across the city.

Only small gripe is why didn't we schedule a non conference for that open weekend? Imagine last year if we had moved the Bonnies game to the off weekend mid conference play we definitely would have won it.
It may be in observance of the NCAA rule about having to take X days off during the season.

Who gets us the downloadable version for our iPads? :)

Boeheim's not a fan. That's fine, that's his right, but it would be great if SU could either find a big draw for the empty weekend or at least take its open weekend in early January before students return.

That's the way I see it as well. I'm hoping the UNC game will in fact be ESPN and not Raycom. I do not get TV coverage where I live for Raycom, YES or MSG. Watch ESPN/ESPN+ is also not available here. Furthermore, I get blacked out on any games broadcast on any other RSN. However, TV 50 in Watertown usually picks up about three or four of our conference games so hopefully they will be doing that again this year. Most non conference games I am pretty much out of luck and at the mercy of some bandit streaming sites.

My memory isn't the best, but I think 7 ESPN family games is one more than I had available last year. Add the UNC game (hopefully) and I am two ahead. Going in the right direction, but still frustrating.

ok so now when can we expect single game tix to go on sale?

Pretty solid schedule, lot better than last year. Kinda wish Duke UNC weren't back to back within 3 days but bring them on.

Gotta be TV, but I don't know why. ESPN drove the switch from 8 to 7 in the late '90s because that enabled them to get in a double-header during primetime, but I don't see that the ACC's move will get them viewership for a bunch of 10:00 p.m. games.

I'm just happy there's no 9:00 p.m. tips. Nothing says "I'm eating these tickets" like facing a trip to the Dome for FSU or somebody at 9 on a Tuesday. That was a chore the last few years.
I had the flu for that 9:00 Pitt game at the Dome last winter. I was so glad.

I was so terribly sick for Vtech at home I missed the game ! my first in a long long time however when they dusted them on the floor I felt so much better ha ha

Funny, I did as well. Sick as a dog.
My neighbor could not comprehend I was too sick to go to the game. She kept saying, “Really? REALLY???” By that time it had been Day 5.

I guess I’m getting the flu shot again, but in the last 5 years I have had the flu twice despite the shot. I was shocked by how long I was sick, then rather sheepishly realized, “I’m a little old . . .”

Okay, back to basketball! I am a bad thread hijacker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom