ACC Games for Feb 18-19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Feb 18-19

Driscoll seemed to be catering more to Teddy. Hubert's act is going to get old with the stripes. He's not Dean.
Off topic I think NC state is the best team in the league.
I have Miami--Duke--UVa--NCSt.

Driscoll seemed to be catering more to Teddy. Hubert's act is going to get old with the stripes. He's not Dean.
Off topic I think NC state is the best team in the league.
Davis had Driscoll's ear for sure. Davis does a lot of barking at the refs.

I think Miami is the best of a mediocre lot.

I hope we will win the rest of games. And tied with NC State and Clemson with 13-7 conference record. Then we won the tie-breaker on ACC tournament seeding. UNC and Wake hopefully will have 12 or 11 wins. Then we will be the fifth seed. Ahead of us I like to see 1st seed Virginia, 2nd seed Miami, 3rd seed Duke, 4th seed Pitt.
UNC and Wake will be the 8th and 9th seed. VA Tech is the 10th seed. Our team has better chance to beat Pitt and Virginia. UNC and Duke can still cast shallow on us even when they have a down year.

Bacot has been overrated since he was a frosh. Love should have gone into the draft. Overall I hope they got good NIL money as their draft stock is plummeting.
They lost Brady Manek, who was the most versatile and important player on last year's team.

They lost Brady Manek, who was the most versatile and important player on last year's team.

Correct and Nance was a downgrade. Without Manek last year they don't even make the tourney.

UNC caught lightning in a bottle last year. It seems the team we've seen this year and the first three months of last season is the real UNC. Just not a very good team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom