Saturday, February 24
Notre Dame at Syracuse ESPN 12 PM
Boston College at NC State ACCN 2 PM
Duke at Wake Forest ESPN 2 PM
North Carolina at Virginia ESPN 4PM
Georgia Tech at Miami ACCN 4 PM
Virginia Tech at Pitt The CW 5:30 PM
Florida State at Clemson The CW 7:45 PM

Filipowski probably just picked up that Chet Holmgren injury from court stormers.

Wake better kick those kids out of school at the very least totally preventable to run on the court without assaulting opposing team players what losers. The idiot who bumped Caitlin Clark was preventable as well these things have happened forever without issues.

I can’t wait to see better footage of filipowski’s contact with the wake fan…

Filipowski probably just picked up that Chet Holmgren injury from court stormers.

Yeah..That was quite the scene. Looked like he got ran into and sustained some sort of leg injury? The team huddling around him and pushing through the crowd was ugly

What happened to letting the opponent leave first? Didn't we do that vs UNC?

What happened to letting the opponent leave first? Didn't we do that vs UNC?
I think controlling court stormers is like herding cats, but players cannot be put in a position like that. I thought WF students were smart.

I think controlling court stormers is like herding cats, but players cannot be put in a position like that. I thought WF students were smart.
Yeah that is the most violent one I can remember not one of those kids had any sort of awareness or restraint.

Football you have to at least make a pretty big jump to get on the field and then the players are wearing helmets and stuff.

Now watching Kentucky playing Alabama at a breakneck pace in comparison to the Virginia -Nc low scoring slugfest. The acc needs to pick up their game or the SEC will leave them in the dust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom