ACC Games for Feb 5-7 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Feb 5-7

I miss JG3. I haven't really watched him at Clemson. He is better than last year. I am glad he is doing well. He even drew a charge without flopping.

Joe and PJ Hall are destroying UNC right now. Interesting to see if they can keep it

Glad for Joe. Playing his proper role and enjoying success. Clemson is a horse sh,,-- call away from having road wins at Duke and UNC
I don’t think Joe will have to score too much against us. Schefflen and Hall are going to totally abuse us inside. 20 and 10 for each of them

The entire fanbase wanted Brownell fired before this game so of course we won...
They pulled it off, but Hall missed a couple of big foul shots and had another brain dead turnover late. He also missed three straight three pointers down the stretch. They made some big defensive plays and rebounded great the entire game. Great win for Clemson.

Hey Kudos to Joe, he's been tremendous tonight. We saw him have these type of games every once in awhile, but not usually this level of opponent
Girard is a lethal complementary piece, which is what he is at Clemson. He was miscast at Syracuse, like he was the second coming of JJ Reddick. he could never be that, but because he was a NYS HS legend, it was his unfortunate destiny up there.

Seeing a top 25 16-5 win Texas Tech team tied with recent National Champion top 15 Baylor on the road in the second half is depressing as hell. There should be no season where Texas Tech is better than Syracuse.

Seeing a top 25 16-5 win Texas Tech team tied with recent National Champion top 15 Baylor on the road in the second half is depressing as hell. There should be no season where Texas Tech is better than Syracuse in
Seeing a top 25 16-5 win Texas Tech team tied with recent National Champion top 15 Baylor on the road in the second half is depressing as hell. There should be no season where Texas Tech is better than Syracuse.
i agree it’s gross. But, Tech hired a very good coach in McCasland who preaches and installs a lockdown defense. He’s doing a very good job

watched a little bit of the 1st half clemson/unc. joeg3's defense pretty much what i remembered but he scores 21 on 5/10 deep and helps pull off a great win. also that kid Hall seems like a whiny beech.

Clemson has some pieces - if they get in the tourney they could be interesting. Personally I think Brownell is their biggest weakness. That and down the stretch Hall goes from King Kong to Bonzo in most of the games I've watched.

Reactions: gbo
You must have missed the past 5 years or so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom