ACC Games for Mar 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Mar 2

Boy UVA has a nice w/l record but this game against Duke looks similar to our decline where you could see the talent gap growing between them and Duke

Man we need a game like Pitt is having tonight. Absolute massacre at BC. That might turn a few bracketologist's heads

Man we need a game like Pitt is having tonight. Absolute massacre at BC. That might turn a few bracketologist's heads
Pitt is going to win out. I think they will make tournament too. Cuse needs to win out and it starts today

Anish with the frequent flyer miles.

Was in NC last night for LAX, at BC today for Hoops.

We are currently 6-8 Q1/2 and 12-2 in Q3/4

Absolutely cannot lose to Louisville tonight and we have to hope one of our Q3 L moves to Q2 (should happen).

Would put us at 6-9 and 13-1 with Clemson left (Q1)

I think we are in with a win tonight

How does the "big picture" not include doing well in the ACCT and not ACCT?
For Pitt, we want they want they win out so we will win a three way tie breaker with Pitt and Virginia. For NC State, if they could win at UNC (which they already lost), we could upgrade the two wins we have against them to better quad wins.

Probably for a double bye on Tuesday if we hold on tonight

No, not the America East, but the ACC is not good this year.
I don't think it is what we are used to in the old Big East. But I watcha lot of games and the country doesn't look all that good to me.

Is it good for us that Clemson lost? Seems like it would be in terms of metrics but it’s going to make them VERY determined to beat us now more than ever. Oh well, what will be will be.

Is it good for us that Clemson lost? Seems like it would be in terms of metrics but it’s going to make them VERY determined to beat us now more than ever. Oh well, what will be will be.

Its good standings wise, but i agree id much rather play a good team thats coming off a win instead of a loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom