ACC Games for Nov 25-27 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 25-27

Purdue was way too physical for Duke. I don’t think Duke hit a three in the second half. They only scored 21 second half points. Purdue is very good.

Carolina and Alabama tied at 77 with 28 seconds left. Alabama has the ball. Bancot doesn’t touch the ball in the post. Davis and Love just keep jacking up jumpers.

I know Painter can barely get teams past the Sweet 16, but very impressed with them at all positions this weekend.

Yukon will be playing only two ranked teams this season, unless St. John's keeps winning. Alabama, whom they've already beat and two conference games vs Creighton. They could have a Gonzaga type of record by regular season end since the Big East is somewhat down this year.
Speaking of the Big East, Seton Hall down eight to Siena at halftime.

Roy Williams looks disgusted with Carolina’s last shot. He should be. They had Love hold the ball for twenty seconds in a 1-4/set and then he settled for a step-back three. The other four just stood and watched.

Neither Oaks or Davis will ever be considered offensive geniuses with sideline out of bound plays or end of game decisions. Zero deception in play designs. Coming off a single screen will never get it done.

Doesn't Williams have anything better to do on Thanksgiving weekend than go to Oregon and watch his old team 2 years removed?
It's his alma mater too. He doesn't look too unhappy with retired life.

Neither Oaks or Davis will ever be considered offensive geniuses with sideline out of bound plays or end of game decisions. Zero deception in play designs. Coming off a single screen will never get it done.
maybe JB can give them a masterclass

How’s that an inadvertent whistle? It was a bad call. Alabama got the ball anyways.

What a terrible pass from the Northwestern transfer. I guess these two teams can’t inbounds the ball either.

I know Painter can barely get teams past the Sweet 16, but very impressed with them at all positions this weekend.
Painter is an offensive mastermind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom