ACC Homers in North Carolina | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Homers in North Carolina

I'm just hoping that some 5-16 year olds that are really good at playing basketball are watching and thinking...this is my favorite team these Syracuse Orange. Attention is always a good thing.

Theres more duke haters then cuse haters out there. We are athletic and full of swag duke is for dorks
.I was shocked lebron and wade went to the duke game at miami but skipped us, wade must still be soar over 2003. They missed a chance to see the best freshmen in the class in Ennis, and the most athletic forward in the country in Grant.

I imagine half the acc doesn't welcome us, but hates Duke.
Hope UNC and then Cuse beat them.
Better for us for Duke to beat UNC since SU plays them twice and UNC only once. SOS.

Will Cameron be safe for two women in Orange on Saturday? ;););););)
We will be most interested to read your FULL REPORT about whether they were!

How do you think they would react if we proposed a conference name change to "The Big ACC"? Their grits would be filled with vomit. (or vice-versa)

The thing that cracks me up when reading the UNC, State, and Duke boards is the bitterness about conference expansion. A huge percentage of their fanbase s are upset about the additions of all these new teams. I think part of it is nostalgia for the past...but a big part of it is the realization that the political stranglehold the Tobbacco Road mafia has had over the league is probably a thing of the past.

At some point the ACC tourney will get moved (for at least a year) from Greensboro to NYC...and those fans are going to go batcrap crazy when that happens.

This in spades. They loved it when they were 4 votes of 8. When we went to 9 they were riled up. Since then, they're besides themselves.

Yeah I'm near Greensboro too. Lots of hate... although State fans seem the most bitter, even before the last game.

They've been bitter about how they've been viewed by the rest of the ACC since 1953.

I want to add "You should feel bad" at the end of most of these posts.

The thing that cracks me up when reading the UNC, State, and Duke boards is the bitterness about conference expansion. A huge percentage of their fanbase s are upset about the additions of all these new teams. I think part of it is nostalgia for the past...but a big part of it is the realization that the political stranglehold the Tobbacco Road mafia has had over the league is probably a thing of the past.

At some point the ACC tourney will get moved (for at least a year) from Greensboro to NYC...and those fans are going to go batcrap crazy when that happens.

The attitude of entitlement gone begging, LOL!

Welcome to our world. The sense of entitlement along Tobacco Road has been with ACC basketball from the get go.
Expect to get the ACC's special officiating treatment Saturday night especially you are still unbeaten. The arrival of
Syracuse and the realization that football pays 80% of the ACC freight has been quite a blow especially to the folks in
Chapel Hill and Durham. Hope this one is another great one like the last one. I am a Clemson guy and I have not posted a lot but I have enjoyed this message board. Will not break my heart to see Ratface go down again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom