ACC Kickoff Teams Pic | Syracusefan.com

ACC Kickoff Teams Pic

SaltineWar

Scout Team
I don't know if 'Cuse didn't get a memo about wearing jerseys to the ACC kickoff, but I like how sharp our guys look in their polos compared to the rest of the teams in those stupid jerseys without pads.

Last edited:
A few notes:
1) Mackey dwarfs that Pitt player in front of him who is listed at 6'0 285 as well as being better put together.
2) Bromley is bigger than everyone aside from the UNC guy in the back row.
3) That BC player has freakishly large biceps.

I wonder if it had anything to do with not having jerseys with the ACC label available. I see Pitt have there's

20130721_kdl_as1_120.0_standard_709.0.jpg

I don't know if 'Cuse didn't get a memo about wearing jerseys to the ACC kickoff, but I like how sharp our guys look in their polos compared to the rest of the teams in those stupid jerseys without pads.

be nice...we just moved in

More I look at it, the more it looks like our guys are coaches in that pic. :confused:

This picture is just getting me more and more hyped for ACC play to start. New teams, new rivalries, new beginnings...it's a good time to be a Cuse fan. Even Pitt, who we've played every year for however many years, feels fresh.

20130721_kdl_as1_120.0_standard_709.0.jpg

A couple of those guys look like they are wearing pads.

why are we the only team not wearing jersey's? :confused:

Thought I read somewhere that when SU makes players available for media events that they wear polos. Good question, though.

Can't fool me -- those are Cavalier polos they borrowed. How else do you explain why none of the orange players are Orange?