ACC Network is really incompetent | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network is really incompetent

ESPN+ is not the same as the ACC Network. ESPN+ has sports only shown online.
ESPN+ does not carry ACC Network? I thought that it did. No way that my local ISP would carry ACC Network. They carry ESPN+

Go Youtube TV. You won’t regret it. Sooooo happy I cut the cord

I watched the WM game on YouTube on a trial. I’m seriously considering going that route, but I need to add a few Apple TVs to make my other TVs compatible.

ESPN+ does not carry ACC Network? I thought that it did. No way that my local ISP would carry ACC Network. They carry ESPN+
ESPN+ is a separate pay channel.

don't get ACC. channel. time was time warner would show the syracuse games locally.
spectrum apparently rhymes with rectum. that's ok i got radio and an active imagination. screw spectrum.

I’m still locked in to DirecTV for another 10-11 months. YahooTV’s sports coverage looks good. It carries Bravo which would please the Mrs., but does not carry AWE. Roku apparently offers it as a free channel. I’ll have to see if it provides access to their show library (DVRish) or only provides a single “live” stream.

I watched the WM game on YouTube on a trial. I’m seriously considering going that route, but I need to add a few Apple TVs to make my other TVs compatible.
Rokus will do the trick as well. You can use Firesticks too but have a little work to do.

Rokus will do the trick as well. You can use Firesticks too but have a little work to do.

I did not know this...I would love to go from Hulu to Youtube tv, but I have 4 firesticks and didnt want to go buy 4 Roku's

No ESPN+ basically carries games of mid-majors. The Cuse@Liberty game was on there because Liberty was the home team.

I suggest you keep your Internet and add Youtube TV. You can decide if you want to keep ESPN+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom