ACC Network Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will fly the YouTubeTv banner proudly. If you like sports and hate being tied to traditional cable companies it is the best thing out there. The only thing it doesn't have is the NFL Network. I'm not a huge NFL person, so I can live with the games just on the major networks. It has Big Ten Network, MLB Network, YES, SNY,
4 ESPN channels, Olympic sports channels, CBSSports, TBS. Just awesome.

Without Lifetime and Hallmark some husbands would be walking on thin ice.

I know when she is watching a Lifetime or Hallmark movie in the other room. There is virtually no dialogue but lots of very emotive background music.

Yeah. That's why we doubled up with YoutubeTV and Sling (can't remember if it's blue or orange - whatever one with the Hallmark channels) Still less than what we were paying and everyone is happy.

Just as a FYI, Hulu had about 2 million subscribers in March and YouTube TV had just passed 1 million subscribers. Playstation Vue was just behind with about 800K.

Sling had about 2.4 million subscribers at the same time frame.

The cord cutter options are a significant piece of the pie and their market share is surely only going to grow.

Last edited:
Just as a FYI, Hulu had about to 26 million subscribers in March and YouTube TV had just passed 1 million subscribers. Playstation Vue was just behind with about 800K.

Sling had about 2.4 million subscribers at the same time frame.

The cord cutter options are a significant piece of the pie and their market share is surely only going to grow.

Sling/DISH are losing customers daily (including me) over their lost affiliation with the Fox Regional Sports Networks (can't watch my Reds games)

I bet these numbers change even more if they don't resolve their Fox regional sports issues

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this question, but what streaming option would be best for an upstate person looking for MSG (Buffalo Sabres games)?

I will fly the YouTubeTv banner proudly. If you like sports and hate being tied to traditional cable companies it is the best thing out there. The only thing it doesn't have is the NFL Network. I'm not a huge NFL person, so I can live with the games just on the major networks. It has Big Ten Network, MLB Network, YES, SNY,
Yeah, now that ACCN is on YouTubeTV the last thing I'm looking for is NBA league pass

Bumping my question from a couple days ago - anyone have info on DirecTV NOW? Do I assume that if AT&T U-Verse signs, then DTV NOW would be part of that deal?

Ummm... more like 70+ Channels including locals, and all the ones you’d want for news and sports. It’s a replacement for cable not an add on. Geez.

No. There are 5 channels that I’m willing to pay for. There are 65 channels that take up click space between the 5 that I care about.

So again, they’re asking me to pay $50/mo for 5 channels, and that ain’t gunna happen.

To the adults out there: They are offering a free two week trial.

NZM fortunately has his Mom's sign-in. :p

I wish!

(I’m *just* mature enough to not make a joke about using your mom’s sign-in.)

5 channels? There are way more than 5. Its way cheaper than spectrum and Fios. Not sure what you have.

I had sling, but they tried to raise the price, so I walked. I can think of better things to do w/ the money.

But yeah, unless I missed something, I saw 5 channels worth watching, and if I’m being honest, the numbers is probably closer to 4. I’ll actively pay to not have the BTN, so including the collective nets one of the channels out.

NHL Network, Center ice package?

Status
Not open for further replies.