ACC overrated? | Syracusefan.com

ACC overrated?

I felt most of the ACC teams had really bad matchups early on. Thought MSU was a lock over Miami. Same with Wisconsin over VT. I had Notre Dame beating WVU but not shocked. Still, Duke has their path cleared and LVille (BIG test coming vs Michigan) and UNC could be in the F4.

Hate saying this but so far the B10 has outplayed the ACC.

UVA is getting housed right now.

They are on pace for an epic beatdown.

Florida guard quickness is crazy and their bigs look good. Barry has barely played. They don't need him! Kasey Hill and KeVaughn Allen are controlling the game. Robinson is the best athlete on the floor.

Is anyone really surprised that low IQ teams Miami and FSU lost? At least FSU won a game before they ran into a zone and self destructed. Chris Mack probably watched tape of how we beat them.

Some posters say we lost to some really good Miami team in ACCT and played pretty well to boot, lol.

This Chris Chiozza backup PG on Florida looks real good. Like a quicker and more feisty Gillon.

The big 3 could save the conference's bacon tomorrow.

But Tony Bennett sure as heck is overrated.

I don't know if I'd call the conference overrated. I mean DUKE, UNC were pretty much at another level, but outside of BC, there aren't any terrible teams. Everyone else is good and can beat anyone at home. Case in point...us winning ten games...mostly at home!

I don't know if I'd call the conference overrated. I mean DUKE, UNC were pretty much at another level, but outside of BC, there aren't any terrible teams. Everyone else is good and can beat anyone at home. Case in point...us winning ten games...mostly at home!

Duke lost more games in conference than Florida State. What's that tell you?

Just think the results so far makes JBs argument moot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom