ACC ready to welcome Syracuse... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC ready to welcome Syracuse...

And we just wish that UNC had a lax team*. :)

* 20 years since the last Final Four?

Not nice...at all. :D

For about two months, it looked like we might finally get over the hump. No such luck. Denver played tremendously against us in the 4th quarter of the national QF.

Coach Breschi is a great recruiter, but, he has not shown the desired or expected, results from that great recruiting in competition. And, to make it worse, our arch rival, Duke, won their 2nd title in four years. And, they own us, having won 14 of the past 16 games.

Still, its hard to be upset about a 13-4 season that saw the team put together a 10-game win streak, and, win the ACC title.

I was just exercising some Orange pride in a lighthearted manner. SU fans have long wanted to be in the ACC and as a fan, I'm glad we are now in.

Sorry, I'm running around like a madman tonight, and, that got by me. :)

SU is joining the ACC on an upswing in football. Which is a total positive for the league. After last year's good bowl season (4-2), the ACC has good momentum coming into 2013. A 'Cuse win over PSU would be a great thing to keep that going. I know I'll for sure be cheering you on from the ENC.

Sorry, I'm running around like a madman tonight, and, that got by me. :)

SU is joining the ACC on an upswing in football. Which is a total positive for the league. After last year's good bowl season (4-2), the ACC has good momentum coming into 2013. A 'Cuse win over PSU would be a great thing to keep that going. I know I'll for sure be cheering you on from the ENC.
Nothing to be sorry about. It was lighthearted on my part and I should have been clearer (perhaps smiley face with the big grin :D).

Glad to see outsiders catching on to Syracuse on the uptick. A win over PSU is good for Syracuse and the ACC...and a black eye for the B1G!

The lack of getting the leadership away from Providence after Dave Gavitt stepped down, was the biggest problem. He founded a basketball conference, and by the late 80's we needed to be in an all inclusive conference, that included football. The addition of Miami, Virginia Tech, Rutgers, Temple, West Virginia, should have created a separate league adding Florida State, Penn State before they went to the Big 10.

1049275_10151674228097768_740106506_o.jpg

What.gif

Nothing to be sorry about. It was lighthearted on my part and I should have been clearer (perhaps smiley face with the big grin :D).

Glad to see outsiders catching on to Syracuse on the uptick. A win over PSU is good for Syracuse and the ACC...and a black eye for the B1G!

That is the absolute single biggest thing a SU victory would mean.

The only way we will shut the doubters and haters up is to beat them H2H.