ACC Responded to my Email | Syracusefan.com

ACC Responded to my Email

CsonkaStash

Starter
I had sent an email to the ACC (Swofford) after the North Carolina game this year about the referees. My email was classy and not confrontational but generally talked about the referees in our game va UNC and how they were fairly one sided. They actually just today responded to me from the chief of external affairs. Thought it was pretty cool that they responded

what was their BS response?

My email was received and they are not personally able to respond but it was forwarded on to multiple staff members in the appropriate positions to address...Whatever that means...whether they really will read or address is entirely different

BU009468.jpg

My email was received and they are not personally able to respond but it was forwarded on to multiple staff members in the appropriate positions to address...Whatever that means...whether they really will read or address is entirely different

They are addressing, they are in the process of notifying all member institutions that you are permanently banned from all future ACC sports events.

It’s amazing I looked back and I sent Feb 26th at 11:30. Why even respond ?

So you’re saying they didn’t respond

Pretty much wondering why they took the time to respond to say it was forwarded on a Month later. Maybe it’s policy or something that they have to

what was their BS response?

Dear CsonkaStash:

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.

Now, e-ff off you stinking, carpet-bagging, yankee bastard.

Tobacco road owns this conference and always will.

Sincerely,

Johnny S and the Greensboro Mafia

P.S. When we say "Tobacco Road" we mean Duke and North Carolina (Not NC State.)

Last edited:
Can't miss it if you keep watching. Lol. I'm a pretty bad Office nerd. I have seen each episode at least 15-20 times, have been to many Office trivia events and still buy memorabilia. I still watch at least two episodes a day, keeps me sane.

Parallels my work life so closely it’s scary. Actually the talking simpsons characters they have on the show I got at a Yankee swap at my first office job

You do realize that your email may prompt even more lopsidedly reffed games against SU? ;)

Thanks. :cool:

I'm actually getting a different perspective. I think it shows how inept the ACC office is. Generic e-mail replies usually get sent out automatically as they're received and somehow they can't even do that right.

I’m glad you aren’t leading the University.
We would still have Scott Shafer as HC for life in football and Dino would have gone else where.
I shudder to think about that.