ACC Responded to my Email | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Responded to my Email

This email reminds me of the time that my wife's grandmother literally called LaGuardia Airport to ask that they stop flying planes over her neighborhood, and they thanked her for the call and that they would "look into it."

I'm actually getting a different perspective. I think it shows how inept the ACC office is. Generic e-mail replies usually get sent out automatically as they're received and somehow they can't even do that right.
Replies were probably automatically funneled through to the UNC public affairs class "mostly" taken by athletes. Mostly because the non-atheltes in the class are other UNC employees who don't attend either.

Why couldn't the schools that had BCS football programs have formed a new league, added Temple and wait for the ACC to be picked apart and add some of the teams that didn't get a bid to SEC, B1G and Big12? As it sits now, Syracuse will never get a fair chance in this conference. That is how it has appeared for the last 5 years.

This email reminds me of the time that my wife's grandmother literally called LaGuardia Airport to ask that they stop flying planes over her neighborhood, and they thanked her for the call and that they would "look into it."
I know it is futile but was drunk and surprisingly not antagonistic and pretty professional once I reread. So sick of getting hosed in ACC by refs. 21-5 FT at half was a joke