ACC Schedule for Feb 5 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule for Feb 5

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1580941910122.png

we want clemson or uva?

I'm leaning toward Clemson. I'm thinking Virginia might be the bigger threat to our 4 seed in the ACCT. I say this without looking at Clemson's schedule though and I know Virginia has some tough games left.

Obviously Miami over NC State would be nice too

I think we want anyone that we beat to win especially Virginia as that road win is our only resume piece.

That's certainly a way to look at it. For me it's all about getting that fourth spot in the ACCT. I think if we can do that, and win a game or two we are golden.

That's certainly a way to look at it. For me it's all about getting that fourth spot in the ACCT. I think if we can do that, and win a game or two we are golden.
I’m more concerned about resume building than I am ACCT seeding. If UVA, GaTech and ND continue to win it helps us. The committee doesn’t care where we finish in conference as much as they do our metrics

I’m more concerned about resume building than I am ACCT seeding. If UVA, GaTech and ND continue to win it helps us. The committee doesn’t care where we finish in conference as much as they do our metrics

If we finish fourth I think that would mean we would have won enough games to build our resume to at least to get us in the conversation. Also say Virginia gets the 5 seed. We'd likely play them first coming off a game the night before. Finishing ahead of Virginia in the standings and them beating them again in the ACCT would pretty much gaurutee if a 4th comes out of the ACC it would be us. But all valid points.

-Also, I'm.not writing off a good ACCT run despite out history there. A double bye is the path to that.

Wake Forest 28, Louisville 17 -- 8:38 remaining, 1st half

Easy game Saturday??
Wake up by 12 at Louisville at halftime ESPN2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors