ACC Schedule for Jan 27 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule for Jan 27

Would like the Heels to win tonight to further damage NC States bubble status

Would like the Heels to win tonight to further damage NC States bubble status
And further hurt NC State in the standings while also helping UNC.

We need UNC to start winning because Anthony will be back by the time we play them...we don’t their metrics to be awful

Personally, I think it's all a rouse and Cole Anthony will not play again this season.

As of Jan. 24, he hadn't even practiced. No way he'll be ready until at least mid-February, IMO. And at that point, why would he play?

UNC will likely have at least 13 losses at that point and has a very tough schedule from here on out.

Personally, I think it's all a rouse and Cole Anthony will not play again this season.

As of Jan. 24, he hadn't even practiced. No way he'll be ready until at least mid-February, IMO. And at that point, why would he play?

UNC will likely have at least 13 losses at that point and has a very tough schedule from here on out.
You’re probably right. They don’t look like a Tournament team so he may decide to shut it down. Their metrics are bad, so it could really hurt us

UNC will not be able to guard us even if Anthony plays. I don’t think NC State can either. How much fun is it to say that and mean it after the last couple of years?
UNC is bad, and State is slightly better

If we win tomorrow night anything besides a top four finish is a letdown.

That makes me nervous! Do you think we are going to beat the Ville and Fla State on their courts? I am not at all sure. But I am sure we have to beat either one of them or Duke in order to have a chance. Duke - - I think we’ve got a shot and it may be our best one.

1580180278969.jpeg

That makes me nervous! Do you think we are going to beat the Ville and Fla State on their courts? I am not at all sure. But I am sure we have to beat either one of them or Duke in order to have a chance. Duke - - I think we’ve got a shot and it may be our best one.
I think we can take 3-4 more losses and still finish fourth based on how the middle of league is going to beat each other up. I would be surprised if 13-7 didn’t put us in fourth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom