ACC Schedule for Jan 27 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule for Jan 27

I think we can take 3-4 more losses and still finish fourth based on how the middle of league is going to beat each other up. I would be surprised if 13-7 didn’t put us in fourth.

We will need that middle of the pack to really fall off like NC states loss tonight. I would prefer to win our way to getting that 4th or 5th tourney spot from the ACC but we probably need a little help too. I think the ACC should get at least 4 spots maybe 5. Don't think it will be as low as 3 or any higher than an absolute max of 6

I don't think we have to win versus the big 3 but if we don't we'll have to win 7 of the other 8, that'll make us 13-7 and probably in 4th. I think that would make us the 4th and final ACC bid.

A friend of mine tells a funny story about when his daughter was in college, local to his house, one of her friends or classmates was staying with his family. One day the daughters friends was rambling on about this and that and talking about her classes. She was talking 90 miles per hour. My friend then asks the classmate, "what are you taking?" She responded by saying, "Lithium." True story!

They way the Orange defense is playing maybe we will win all the remaining games.

I don't think we have to win versus the big 3 but if we don't we'll have to win 7 of the other 8, that'll make us 13-7 and probably in 4th. I think that would make us the 4th and final ACC bid.
It appears now like 4-5 bids from the ACC, but you have to fill out the field. How many other conferences have enough quality teams to get an invite?

It appears now like 4-5 bids from the ACC, but you have to fill out the field. How many other conferences have enough quality teams to get an invite?
The B10 will get double digits in, the P12 will get more than normal, the MVC/ASUN/WCC could get multiple bids,

Your premise is correct, they do have to take 68. But with the ACC having a year like this, they will certainly look elsewhere first

It certainly does matter what the other conferences do and have done but the ACC is the 6th best conference this year, I just don't see 5 bids. I could understand 3 more than 5.

It certainly does matter what the other conferences do and have done but the ACC is the 6th best conference this year, I just don't see 5 bids. I could understand 3 more than 5.
It’s the 4th best conference mostly due to being better at the top than the SEC but it’s close. However, thr SEC snd ACC are certainly bettter than the pac 12

Right now the Pac 12 is getting 5 teams in on the matrix. They aren't getting more than that.

B10 is making it hard to see more than 8 even if the metrics say 11-12 now..

OSU and Mich free falling

Minn/PSU/Wisc all at .500

OC games may pull them out but finishing 8-12 is also hard to overcome. under .500 in the league also puts several of them close to under .500 overall

but not having meaning to how you play down the stretch also makes you wonder why they have meaning in OC games.. it basically says we value how you play early but we dont value how you play late..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom